Tuesday 4 November 2014

هون على قلوبنا يا رب

Today i had known that my uncle will die within 2months due to liver cancer !cancer whaat a mesirable thing seeing your loveliest persons die because of this horrible thing !i can not concentrate on anything nw !why we can not do anything about that !!!  i have just to stay waitin for his death news !!!!crying over & over .... pray for him ... ask allah to make me , my mother & my whole family  strong enough .... to make us able to complete our lives normally after  his death!!  2 months or maybe less my uncle samir will die !!!just thinking about that makes me very sad ... no sadness is the light word for what um feeling um really more than that !!ya rabby e7fzlly l nas lly ba7bha ana msh ha2dar 3ala for2ahom ... i cannot tolerate that any more !!!! I'll miss his words, his talks to me , his wisdom his vists  his calls asking about me , his hugs & mostly his hug that one full of love !!!  I can't even write any more about him !!!my eyes become red of crying & my heart is exhausted of early missing ! ya rab hawn 3la kolobna 5lina nt7mal lly gay w ektab l 5eer mn 3andk ya rab w kolo 7amd w shokr w eftkar l ra7mtk beena ya rab   ya rab :(

1 comment:

  1. He called me today asking about me " 3amlla eh ya 7abibty ana btaman 3liki " -he said. I know this call was not about making sure um ok but he feel weak he want to hear my voice before he die ! He want to make sure I'll be able t get oover this news ! I'm srry I can't my dear uncle um really sry. . I can't do anything to help u !!!!

    ReplyDelete