Saturday 14 December 2013

5 December 2013








!!I almost have nothing to say about this day 




Although that I need to write about how I feel inferior to people 


Even those people who say they love u , They are your friends ... and then they choose the time to apply that ... They even forget u in their gathering photos , forget how that's painful to you !!  I spend my night at my faculty in SCOPS'14 Welcome party with people who called me friend but I realized that I'm just their colleague , I can not be in cope with them ... We are too much different ! Even my fundraising team I can't feel myself a part of it ! My presence or absence doesn't mean anything for them 












this day was the night of dis-covering alot of facts that I was ignorin





!



No comments:

Post a Comment