Wednesday 4 December 2013


 .....Through My Whole Life 

I'm not ideal, Not perfect ! I seek for perfection although i know that i'll never reach it !! It can not be found on the earth , We are dreaming!! 
you are the rule girly ... All those girls are exceptions , They can't be perfect to follow !! 
A perfect girl doesn't laugh out of her home , You are the rule girly ... 
A perfect girl doesn't give time for anything ... Only study your lessons ... NO NO NO you don't have to give time for looking for yourself in high school just study well to have high grades & Join the best faculty, They will be nothing sweetie ... You will be the perfect !! 
What is this stupid perfection we are seeking for ... Loosing our youth aiming for it !!
 :) OK, I'll be the rule ! Do you know how ??! By Follow my own rules
the attached photo from  " Black swan movie " , This girl aimed for perfection & at the end she killed herself to
feel it , AND I'LL NEVER DO SO .... NEVER :D :D









No comments:

Post a Comment