Thursday 1 January 2015

Day after Today

The day after today will be my birthday isAllah
I'll be 21 within less than 20 hours :D
It's an excited no. It's never come again ! :D

I'll be officially mature ! It's a little scary to have such responsibilies and taking your own decisions with no place for mistakes!
Everything will taste different !
This last year taught me about life & people ! There's no a white hearted human in this earth! Everyone have a good & bad side it's all about proportions !
I don't exclude myself but I swear I'm do my best to make this black side as small as alittle bean or maybe smaller!!!
I feel that's why we are here , we have to achieve this goal & let every bad thing behind & make a new start of each day :)
My wish will always be find the right guy to share my dreams with & I hope this year be the right time to meet him in shaa Allah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment