Wednesday 12 December 2018

Healing

Healing ... Heal ...Healed :)
12-12-2018 :) 
It's a very Remarkable day in my life...today my mobile calendar has reminded me with the date ... my impossible date...but i'll pamper myself... i'll go to the same place... but with no waiting ... with no hope!  
Healing takes a lot of courage. It isn’t only asking yourself to forgive those who have hurt you but it also requires you to accept yourself completely and unconditionally, which means the parts of us that we don't like all that much. It means clapping for the pieces of us that we continuously try to hide from others. It's hard to accept this. That some things are meant to be temporary no matter how hard we try, and how badly we want it in our lives. We often fail, sometimes we stumble, and it takes a lot of guts to accept the truth. It takes a lot of courage to recognize that no matter how strong we think we are, we also need some rescuing.
Getting over what has been attached to my soul at the last period !
He is still here ... in the same position ... but as a memory ... my hope has been vanished <3 but it's OK, 
He will always be my good irreplaceable memory for December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment