Sunday 2 December 2018

Welcome December

It has been a while since I shared my life events here my lovely blog! 
But I think it's a good time to get back again!
I've a new one that entered my life by  chance... Accidentally if we can mean it!
It's totally Allah's will to accept the presence of a stranger into your life.. Narrowing the gap that naturally created between humans but gets vanished for only those who meant to continue with us!
It's hard now to get away from what's meant to be here!
To re-create the gap that Allah has vanished 
To fight with your own heart, soul and mind to stay away for a certain time!
Why?!!! Every day since that I ask
myself this question  
What is the secret connection from my mind and my soul?! 
Why my heart beating fast... Why my mind can't stop thinking about him ! 
Why we have to choose to go away to re-arrange our thoughts now?! 
Sometimes the distance makes our minds think in a more clear way... Re-arranging our priorities
I'm worried now about him!
I'm worried what could this distance makes him thought of!
I'm worried to lose what meant to be by our actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment